The inaugural Buffalo Paddle Festival is aimed at bringing awareness to the growing recreational opportunities, promote environmental awareness and stewardship of Buffalo’s waterfront. Proceeds from the event will benefit WNY Adaptive Water Sports a 501 (c)(3) local chapter of Disabled Sports USA organized to promote and advocate water recreation for the disabled.
Become a sponsor contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to Registration to reserve your spot today.
Sign up day of the event.
$25 – competitive race
$15 – recreational race
- Kayak, Canoe, and Stand Up Paddle Board Demos: Spectators and participants will have the opportunity to test out Stand Up Paddle Boards, Kayaks, and Canoes from local dealers.
- Kayak, Canoe, and Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons: Take a lesson from a certified instructor on the hour starting at 12:30PM. (limited availability)
- Free Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Classes: The community can schedule a free open group Yoga class on the hour starting at 12:30PM. (limited availability)
- Free Youth Environmental Education Programs: Various fun and engaging youth environmental programs offered by the Alliance for the Great Lakes and South Buffalo Lighthouse Limnology Center.
- Free Adaptive Water Sport Clinics: Demonstrations of adaptive paddling clinics for the physically challenged by WNY Adaptive Water Sports and Cape Ability Outrigger Ohana – Chapters of Disabled Sports USA.